- Cisco Phones
- Polycom Phones
- Next-generation IP conference
Computers Etc cloud phone systems deliver excellent call quality and reliability. An implementation team is there to ensure a smooth transition for you to set up and manage your new phone system. All it takes to get started is an Internet connection and a phone. Set up is quick—taking only minutes, instead of the weeks old hardware systems would require, with complex and costly hardware to install, maintain and upgrade. Gain instant access to your core functions and features from the central navigation on your computer’s browser. If you order a desk phone, it will arrive in a few days Plug and ready to use, no setup is needed we set them up for free.
Preserve capital and lower your operating expenses
For small and medium-sized businesses, our Hosted PBX service shifts the cost of your phone system to your operating budget. There’s no need to tie up your capital in on-premise hardware that quickly depreciates and requires frequest maintenance.
- Monthly flat per-user rates start at just $31.00
- Includes unlimited calling anywhere in the US
- No hardware to buy beyond the phones and adapters
- No charges for software licenses, system maintenance, features, upgrades, support or migration
- Offload the costs of security and business continuity
- Get FREE phones for 12 months to minimize your capital outlay, if avalible
- Cut the burden of managing multiple vendors by integrating voice, email, chat and more with Computers Etc’s Office in the Cloud
Hosted or Premises-based Phone Systems: Which VoIP Solution is Right for Your Business?
Transitioning your phone system to the cloud can be an easy and affordable alternative to a traditional, on-site IP PBX. But is it the best solution for your business? Let Computers Etc help explain the key differences between the two options. We will also evaluate your network to ensure it is ready to provide the best quality phone service in the cloud. As an expert in cloud VoIP phones we will help you understand how cloud services are managed to deliver the optimum voice quality for your business.
- Network Bandwidth and Equipment Design
- The Need for Speed
- Cloud Deployments
- Best Practices for Securing the Service and Apps
- Choosing the Right Phone - Quality vs. Flexibility