Lync Secure Chat and Conferencing
An Intuitive, Easy-To-Use Powerful Collaboration Tool
Lync Secure Chat and Conferencing includes features that take office communications to a new level, while providing a secure and professional alternative for instant messaging.
- Instant Messaging. Securely chat with co-worker in any office. Keep projects and work flowing with real-time communications, even with a distributed, mobile workforce.
- Rich Presence Capabilities. Lync provides immediate, visual availability indicators of colleagues’ ability to chat, showing if contacts are “available,” “away”, “busy”, and more. Presence is automatically updated based on your Outlook calendar, and is displayed across all Microsoft Office applications.
- Screen Sharing*. Share any document or application so that ideas are communicated faster and work is completed more efficiently.
- Group Chat. Group chat combined with desktop sharing is a powerful tool to drive information sharing across your organization, particularly with employees located in different offices.
- Voice and Video Chat. Chat sessions transition to face-to-face meetings with a single click, instantly improving collaboration.
*Requires Lync Secure Chat and Conferencing Enterprise Version
Why use Lync Secure Chat and Conferencing?
Computers Etc's hosted Lync Secure Chat and Conferencing gives you business-grade instant messaging – a powerful communication and collaboration tool.
The service is backed by Computers Etc’s premium security, 24x7 support and migration capabilities. You and your employees can manage instant messaging, voice chat, video chat, meetings and shared whiteboard sessions right from your PC.
Lync is a powerful collaboration tool, particularly for keeping remote employees and multiple offices in sync. Options for web conferencing are also available.
- Employees can chat in real-time with colleagues and coworkers, no matter where they are
- Presence indicators show availability status
- Lync is integrated with Outlook and OWA
- Conversations are secure and private
- Lync Enterprise version supports voice and video chat, screen sharing, virtual meetings, and more…